So i definitely haven't updated for 2 weeks.. my bad. It's just that those two weeks consisted of the most crazy intense period of my life. I had studying for finals, finals, and then packing, WEDDING, WEDDING, packing, unpacking, loading, CLEANING, oh yah, and maybe some sleep in there somewhere... Finals sucked hardcore. I've never been so emotionally distraught in my life.. It was awful. But I managed to get decent grades in all my classes and keep my scholarship, and that's really all I care about, so it was all good.
It was so great to see two of my really good friends/roommates get married last weekend though. I LOVE weddings. My friend Kamie got married at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple, which is GORGEOUS. And then my friend Megan got married the next day in the Salt Lake Temple. Temple marriages make me happy :) At Megan's reception we were the one who decorated their car, and let's just say we had a LOT of fun ;)
Oh yah, one other little detail, I dyed my hair red. It was super red for about 2 days and then it faded into a light chestnutty/brown color. Not terrible for my first ever dye job lol.
 |
| roomies! |
 |
| My new best friend Marie! |
 |
| We do a good job decorating :) |
 |
| Best thing ever! |
 |
| Love you Megan!!!! |
 |
| And this is how we truly are... haha |
 |
| Kamie's wedding.. I'm the odd one out haha |
I love you Aubrey!!! And you did do a fabulous job decorating the car!!!!! ^_^ SOOOOO GREAT!!!
ReplyDelete