
So at least my other new obsession is at least worthwhile.. it's... drumroll please... Editing pictures using photoshop!!!! :)
YAY!!!!! i checked out a book from the library, and I've been obsessed with doing all the pictures... Frankly everyone's probably starting to get sick of it.. but I LOVE IT!!!!!!! You'll have to check out this pictures that i did!!!! I think they look super good... :)
So Shannon thinks that my hair looks really cute this short... what do y'all think? Should i cut my hair super short???
 |
So idk if you care, but for the photos of Camille and I, I whitened our teeth, softened the skin, increased the vibrancy,
changed the skin tone-for the better which increased the warmth, and some other blemishy detaily stuff... but those
were the important ones :) |
 |
| He's learning to be a creeper at an early age... and a colorful one at that!!!! bwahahaha |
 |
I love the epicness of the colors..
I mean, I don't think my shirt or my jeans are actually that color in real life hahaha |
Love all of the pictures. They're darling! And nice and rich. And yes, I think short hair would look adorable on you. Glad you're having fun with the camera!
ReplyDelete