So spring break is over now, and even though we didn't go anywhere and it was FREEZING cold all week, I was still a really nice relaxing break from school. I went swimming, partied, read, and watched too much tv. I did watch a really good mini-series called Wives and Daughters though. (HA mom! I posted first :P) It's set near the Jane Austen period, Regency time, but different style of dress, and they actually waltz, instead of just quadrilles and country dances. It's very good, British, and some good humour mixed in with all the romance and intrigue. I really enjoyed it. BTW, less than 50 days til I graduate!!!!!!!!!!
I guess we think alike.
ReplyDeleteThat's what a spring break is for... relaxing and doing a bunch of nothing stuff! I had plans to get tons of stuff done on my spring break.... and did NADA!
ReplyDeleteyup! pretty much. that's how it goes...
ReplyDelete